Data for Automatic Arabic Essay Questions Grading
- The data set can be used as a benchmark for automatic Arabic essay questions grading as it contains a collection of students' answers and grades for Arabic essay questions.
- Data set questions cover only one chapter of the official Egyptian curriculum for Environmental Science subject.
- The data set consists of 61 questions and 610 answers, 10 answers per each question.
- Number of students who answered the questions was about 25 where questions were distributed randomly.
- The data set supports 4 types of essay questions:
- Define the scientific terms.
- What are the consequences of.
- Answers were scored by two specialists who gave marks with values between 0 and 5.
- The questions, model answers and students' answers are all translated using Google Translate API to support both Arabic and English languages.
- The data set is available in 3 formats Microsoft Access Database, MySQL Database and Text Files.
- You are free to download the data set for non-commercial research and educational purposes.
Related files to Data for Automatic Arabic Essay Questions Grading